Financial Aid Home
Apply for Financial Aid
College Scholarships
Private Scholarships

Tuition Equalization Grant
Apply for a Loan
Entrance Counseling
Exit Counseling
Accept a Financial Aid Award
International Students
Forms Library

Contact Information

For assistance, please call the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid, located in Suite 246 at 1303 San Jacinto Street, Houston, TX 77002.
Phone: 713-646-1820
Fax: 713-659-3807 |


Apply for a Loan

Loans, both federal and private, are used to supplement personal and family resources, scholarships, grants, and work-study and must be repaid.

About Student Loans…

How to Apply for Federal Direct Student Loans?
(e.g Unsubsidized and Graduate Plus)

Step 1. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Step 2. Accept your Loan
Step 3. Complete Entrance Counseling
Step 4. Complete Master Promissory Note (MPN)

How to Apply for a Private Loan?

Step 1. Select a Lender
Step 2. Complete and e-sign the Master Promissory Note


Houston College of Law · 1303 San Jacinto Street, Houston, Texas 77002 · 713-659-8040
Please send comments or questions to: webmaster@s